Know your Lemons
Soapbox worked with Worldwide Breast Cancer, Inc. on a Kickstarter campaign to launch an app that informs users about breast cancer.
The app equips users with the necessary tools to prevent, and combat breast cancer. By reminding them to take self-examinations and teaching them how to identify potential signs, Know Your Lemons gives users personal guidance on how to take action and stay healthy.
Prior the launch of the campaign Soapbox did extensive research on crowdfunding demographics, target audience, social media platforms, consumer science, and influencers to best plan campaign.
- What is a sign of breast cancer?
- What does a cancerous lump feel like?
- What sign of breast cancer do you find most shocking?
- Do you know how to do a self-exam?
- What do you do if you find a sign of breast cancer?
- What’s your risk factor for breast cancer?
- What do you wish people understood better about breast cancer?
- Has breast cancer been cured?
Soapbox ran social media accounts to help promote the Kickstarter. Using HootSuite to manage the accounts, Soapbox posted on Instagram, on Facebook, and three Twitter posts a day, five days a week.
Know Your Lemons Instagram now has 4,651 followers on Facebook, 1,761 followers on Instagram and 942 followers on Twitter. The Kickstarter has now raised $3,810 for the Know Your Lemons app. Soapbox was fortunate to work with a company like Worldwide Breast Cancer, Inc. and contribute to a great cause.